Saturday 19 December 2009

Jasmin @ IRCON's Site Office

Last Thursday morning, my Mom went to Taiping attending a family wedding ceremony with Mak Mah and left Jasmin with her Atok.At first, i think it's fine to let Atok stay with her, however, after a second tought, i feel worried if he might get a heart attack for baby-sit Jasmin (only God knows why...hehe..),so in the afternoon I took Jasmin to my office.

By the time i reach my parents house, Jasmin was sleeping and she woke up around 2pm++. I was late to the office and i arrived office around 2.45pm. Lucky me my CPM was not around as he was already gone to INDIA for two weeks (yeay!)

Alhamdulillah, she is doing great at the office.She does behave herself!!

Let Pictures Do the Talking !!!

Owh, this is a paper....


Ngeeee... I love to smiles like this!!!


Eh! Bapak!


Oh!


Uuuuuhhh......I'm standing on my mom's chair!!!


P/S: It's not the matter of professional or not If I'm taking my daughter to my office. I just feel that to gain such a wonderful moment like this with Jasmin is a pleasure.
But some find 'sleeping while working' is much more pleasure rather than taking care of her own children and pleasing her own wife!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails