Saturday 20 February 2010

My CNY Holiday "SuperFast" Trip to Telok Batik ....

(Picture Edit by ET)

This is our superfast CNY holiday trip to Telok Batik..
We took off from Seremban around 9am (last Monday) and reached Sabak Bernam (ETs parent-in-law home) around 12noon. Just on time for us to take lunch... They are Javanese and their specialty of coz tempe, ayam kicap,ikan sepat goreng and pecal and air kelapa muda...
Thanx to Mak Selamah for the deeeeelicious yummy! yummy! lunch...

We drove to Lumut after lunch (it takes around 1 hr) and of coz first thing for the woman we went soping-soping ikan kering, sotong kering, udang kering etc and after spending our husband RM....RM... (haha! tapi tak sampai kering poket mereka-lah!)

This is the third time i went to Telok Batik but the crowd this time is 'superpack-like-sardine'! So much different compare to last time I went there; however the beach is still beautiful......

Eventough I feel exhausted with this unplanned trip (reached home around 1am) but at least it still makes me happy coz I know my Jasmin really enjoying it very much!


P/S: I know how to mind my own business so why don't you? Vice-versa?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails