Saturday 16 April 2011

Gulp! I'm on MY FINAL TRIMESTER!

Holla! Time flies super-fast!
Finally my baby have already reached 28 weeks means that I am a 7 month preggy mommy; 54kilos in weight with a cute lil' bump (my baby weighs a kilo now!)... heeee...

Sekarang ni appointment dengan doctor dah start dua minggu sekali, for both KPJ and KKIA. Anyway, I don't have problems for the appointment with Dr Ishak but what brings trouble for me now is my appointment with KKIA. Mereka nak jumpa weekdays and weekdays lah rasanya hari yang paling hectic dalam hidup saya. After two times skipped the appointment with KKIA, and last two days I went to see them as they have called me dengan "caring-nya" menyuruh saya attend the check up.

Ekceli I forgot that I have appointment with them on the 13th (sigh~ my third skipped appointment!) and in the evening the nurse call me ask me why I didn't come and yet lame statement from me "Sorry nurse, busy kerja lah!" I managed not to picked up their called for my last two appointment and surprisingly they called mr hubby darling. Thank God i've informed him earlier, if the nurse called, let them know that I'm in KL. *Pheew, what a long mumbling by Lily...

Okaylah, explanation on WHY I DON'T WANT to have my maternity check up at KKIA?

1. They are so-really-daaayymmm-caring-people (and i really mean it!)

2. The nurse always said that I am over weight and have to keep on dieting and i feel that it is so annoying. (Hellloooowww, I weight 46kilo aje sebelum ngandung and naik 9 kilos sekarang ni; i guest that's a good achievement by me on my effort to gain my weight)

3. They want me to eat the "cokolet" pills (iron pills) due to my low Hb problems; dua biji pagi dan dua biji malam.

4. I have to go for blood and urine test everytime i see them. Errghhh!

5. I have to do my MGTT (minum air gula) for the second time! Yullkkksss no way! (but I have to on the 20th ni!)

6. I have to take the ATT injection which i manage to cabot lari on my last check up (15th March) but just had the injection yesterday! Aoouucchh! Aooouuchh! x1000 (possibly i have to take it for the 2nd time but i'm not sure when, OH, NO WAY!)

7. I have to update my baby movement from 9am to 9pm and record them in my pink book. ( As far as I can remember, for Jasmin, i did it on my final month of pregnancy, memang susah nak disiplinkan diri utk ini sebab saya adalah seorang yang lemah daya ingatan, hadoih!)

Baiklah, cukup-cukup. Itu hanyalah satu luahan hati yang sebenarnya saya kena obey sampai saya deliver nanti.

Okaylah, ekceli, I am so in big WORRY now!
On my last check-up, so far Alhamdulillah, kepala baby dah ke bawah but doctor inform yang my position uri ke bawah sedikit. Saya blur sebenarmya bila doc kata uri "ke bawah sedikit", sebab last appointment with Dr Ishak, he said everything is fine (except that my baby is over weight sket; 1kilo, dan sepatutnya around 800gms ajer.)

And I've check on the net regarding this matter ( placenta preavia) and what i found opkos it will bring some complication masa deliver nanti. Komplikasi pendarahan juga boleh berlaku masa peringkat mengandung ni dan kelahiran pra-matang juga mungkin terjadi. Oleh itu, dinasihatkan supaya banyak berehat dan tidak mengangkat barang-barang yang berat (masalah bagi saya kerana, mendukung Jasmin apabila dia mengamuk adalah satu keperluan bagi Jasmin, dia takmo orang lain!)

FYI, tak ada siapa yang mampu nak pujuk budak banyak akal ni kalau dia dah terperuk kat bawah seat kereta melainkan ibunya yang terchenta sahaja!

Apa pon, ini adalah supply ubat dari KKIA yang perlu dimakan setiap hari due to my low Hb.... duuhhhh, baru makan dua biji.....
Tapi saya harap sangat yang uri saya tidak akan mengalami masalah apa-apa kelak. Doctor KKIA will conform back to me on my 32 weeks check up and I hope Dr Ishak will relieve me on my next appointment end of this month. Dijauhkan segala kesulitan dan dipermudahkan semua urusan.


P.S. If people think that I am wrong, let them be, everybody made a mistakes, and so do I, but I don't make mistakes TWICE!

"Curahkan semua yang merunsingkan fikiran anda itu ke atas kertas. Curahkan segala-galanya tanpa tertinggal satu pun. Kemudian bakar dan hanyutkan ke sungai. Terasa lega"

2 comments:

uncle gedek said...

JAZZ ada berubah tak perangai sejak dia tau dia nak dapat adik...?

Obat tu menjengkelkan!

my name is lily said...

Jasmin has turned up to be a "kakak-soon-to-be" with full of tantrums!

Ubat yang memang sentiasa menjengkelkan.... no like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails