Saturday 7 April 2012

The City #1 Beggars



I saw this woman ony way to office early this morning at Sunway bridge near Federal Highway.

Walking in the middle of the road, this old lady was begging for someone to buy tissues when all the cars stop at the traffic light. Seriously this lady sangat berani untuk buat apa sahaja for the sake of money; for living.

This remind of me, back in 2005, when I was in Delhi, India, when I found childrens and woman sanggup menggadai nyawa dalam traffic yang teruk as we all know how india's traffic looks like, for living.

And now it happens in Malaysia......

Punca? Cost of living yang meningkat? Or someone just taking advantge on how baik hatinya rakyat Malaysia?
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

6 comments:

uncle gedek said...

depan tu lepas tasik tu je yr opis, kan?

my name is lily said...

yup!

faraherda.razalan said...

Sy tak percaya die org Msia....

my name is lily said...

ramai orang pelarian di msia ni dan majoritinya ambil kesempatan dengan cara mcm ni...

orang msia baik hati kan?

Khairul Abdullah said...

Beggars is everywhere in this world..even here in Germany..too many of them, taking advantage.

my name is lily said...

so true!

hey, thanks for stopping by! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails