Wednesday 12 August 2009

070809

My life begins to be an interesting journey since I get married with Razi. At first, after delivering Jasmin in August ’08 I’ve decided to stay and rest fully at home raising Jasmin, seeing Jasmin as she is growing up in front of my fore eyes. Learn and spending most of the time on how to be a modest and humble housewife.

Four months staying at home being such a typical housewife and later I thought that housewife is not going to be my career for the rest of my life. I need something to fulfill my own satisfaction. Four months full of household duty and trying to be an obedient wife and loving mother is just one part of me. I need to find the other part of myself which have been left for so long. I have to find the missing pieces.

And now, I am who I am. I have my own world now. I create it to be look like perfect although it has the ups and down sometimes (well so far, most of the time). The flow of the phases has taught me on how to survive for life and never to give up, no matter how hard it is. Failure means worth rather than not trying at all. I’ve seen enough, I’ve experience a lot and I’ve walk a long distance to reach my goal. (Insyallah kalau panjang umur)

Jasmin has turned 1 year old on 7th August 2009. I never could believe that I own her as my daughter and I have made this far. With the support from the whole family (internal and external) I and my supportive caring loving hubby manage to raise her together. Given her the best love that we ever had, taking care of her, pampered her, spoil her with lots of toys, went for a window shopping together, taking her to hospital when she is sick, waking up late at night to feed her, read books for her, taking bath together (I even try to fit myself inside her bath up kahkah) drive to work together while we sing ‘twinkle twinkle little star’ (as loud as we can), letting her bite my fingers as I was trying to take out the pieces of paper and lots of fun and amazing things (pheeew)

So to my dearly Jasmin, one day if you has ever read and understands what Ibu have written here (soon when she’ll know how to read), I just want to let you know that Ibu & Abah will always love you forever and no matter what happen you will always be ours. You complete us.

HAPPY 1st Birthday Nur Adriana Jasmin ! ! !



"Ibu & Jasmin Standby nak potong Cake"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails