Friday 17 September 2010

Quality Time : Jasmin with Abah !

Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri...
Happy holidays....
Just want to update some quick-post today before i update my 2010 Raya stories...
I've been super very busy lately especially on these Hari Raya days as the project i'm involving will be handing over by this December so the opportunity to write something here is always a bit limited.
However, don't worry, i am always here to share all my stories...
Back to the earlier part, I have started my working day last Monday but somehow mr abah-Jasmin is still on leave...
So, he decided to baby-sit Jasmin this whole week and 'no-nenek-manja-mengada-ngada-time' for Jasmin tru this week...
So, last Tuesday Jasmin and Abah went for a  'choot' 'choot' ride...
Seremban - Nilai - Seremban


p.s. Congrats mr Abah-Jasmin sebab berjaya mengambil hati Jasmin terchenta...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails