Tuesday 29 April 2014

April yang roller coaster

Hello.
Time flies like jet nowadays.
Its already end of April and loads of things happened and already finished quarter of 2014.

Anyway,
April is quite busy for me.
And also a tough month for me.
Especially on my decision making.

Like what ai've written earlier, today is my last month in KJ as ai will start my new job in Seremban this early May.

Anyway, i dun think it's going to happen. Huhu.

The story; last two week, when my superbigboss came over to Msia office for reviewing the monthly report and attend project meeting, he actually personally asked me if possible dat ai continue my service here.

Numb.
NO WAY!

Anyway, hopkoslah he counter offer me and the best part was he  even consider my flexible working hours. And of hopkoslah I say yes for that kind of offer. Dat mean ai will only be at office once my kids has gone to school and come back home before kiddos finish school. No saturday work. *relief*

Don't you think God is playing fair with me. Hihihi.
Alhamdulillah. 

Syukur cos now that ai can balance the timing between my career and my family. 


Anyway, tak sure how long ai will extend my duty here. 
Maybe by end of tis year of maybe continue for another 10 years, let God decide for me and ai just go with whatever plan may come in future.

Need to archive tis... huhu!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails