Monday 7 February 2011

Penambahan Ahli Pasukan Rumah Biru

Pheeeewww.... what a long-lokam-eating-holiday..... and today dealing up again with my hectic world as usual....

Nevermind, February have lots of things to cheer me up! Yeay! And the more awesomeness is comin' up on March! Yeay Again!

February is indeed a prosperous month for me and receiving a happy news after another really make it a wondrous month! (and after all, I realize my 2011 year is just started!) o.0

Okay, hope all the happy days will last till end of the year and will bring forward to the next year ahead. Hopping to a better future!


Last Saturday I had my appointment with my fave gynea for my 5 months check up and he is absolutely bring happiness to my small world right now. 1st thing is he has confirmed that there's no more fibroid-look-a-like in my uterus and 2nd thing is he confirmed me that I'm gonna have a baby boy this coming July. That time I senyum sampai telinga. I mean he really relieve me a lot. It was the best news ever, a great God gift.


At first, I didn't expect to see the baby's genital for this time check up as I am most worried of the fibroid issues. Anyway, he gave me two great news. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Even hubby told him not to confirm the baby's gender as he want it to be a surprise. However, Dr Ishak surprise us dulu. 


My gynea scan the baby like always, showing the baby's figure, the head, the face, the leg, the hand, measuring the baby weight and length and et cetera.

And he did the 3D scan and suddenly he said ".....Oh, ada bird....!"

I memang blur orang guna bahasa kiasan ni until he confirm the baby is boy and he showed us the "tegak-tinging". Hehe!

Jasmin is standing on the stair-chair next to me, blankly starring at the screen, maybe she's to small to understand everything but I did tell her that she's gonna have a baby boy. She looks happy. And the best moment sekarang ni, everyday bila dia teringat, she will put her head on my stomach and she will said;

"...... Hello baby, watcudoeng? I love u..."

Huuuu.. so cute. But I'm so worried bila her brother dah ada nanti as now Jasmin is having a syndrome menggigit orang. Siap sedia kepada sesiapa yang cuba rebut her toys, ngap! Tiba-tiba dah dengar budak menjerit je. Hadoilah Jasmin.

From my side, this new baby will be the 11th grandchildren for my parent. And for my husband side, he will be the 24th grandchildren; they will be having two grandson for this year as my sis-in-law also will be deliver her baby by end of this Feb or early March.
 
Cucu-cucu atok Ji & nenek Ju; my Jasmin is the 10th.
From L-R : Syamirul, Hafiy, Isyreeq, Fifi, Zulaikha, Mira, Irfan, Isyrah a.k.a. chantek, and Juya. On the bicycle, Jasmin.

Tadaaaaaaa.....
Presenting the new ahli pasukan rumah biru...............

My baby @ 19 weeks
However, I am always praying hard for me and my baby to be in the best health condition always. Hope there will be no more complication tru my pregnancy time. Semoga Allah permudahkan semua urusan saya dan kuatkan semangat sepanjang perjalanan saya yang always ada up and down ni. Amin.

Owh, I still can remember the taste of the sweeeeeeeetness of air gula till now on my appointment with KKIA last week for MGTT test. Amaigad! That's the first and also it will be the last for me to take those air gula! It taste yuuuuccccckkkkksss!


p.s. ....biarlah kehilangan semua yang dimiliki di dunia, asal masih adanya kamu.......

4 comments:

uncle gedek said...

Oh, ada bird tu kira baik la... Our doketor dulu kata... "HA! Tu Ko*e dia!!"

Lalalala.... anti klimak betol!

my name is lily said...

hamboi doketor tuh, straightnye die....

doc laki ke pompuan?

uncle gedek said...

LILY : Doketor tu pon ada 'ehem-ehem'....

Lalalala.....

my name is lily said...

lol! lmao! rofl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails