Thursday 17 June 2010

The Most Important Person on Earth!

Hello. Father's Day is about to come this weekend!

As for my concern, it is so rarely to found in school time no matter if we're in primary, secondary or even college, our teacher ask us to write something about "My Father"; basically more to My Mother, My Pet, My Friend etc  (seingat saya, saya pun tak pernah buat karangan tentang Babah saya)

Times passing by very fast and left all the memories behind. Babah is 59 this year and soon going to reach the angka 60's Insyallah.... 

"Ya Tuhanku, Kau permudahkan urusannya, Kau berikan kesihatan yang baik kepadanya, kau murahkan pintu rezekinya dan Kau bukakan hatinya supaya sentiasa meniti ke jalanMu..... Amin."

Apa saya nak mengomel tentang Babah saya ni ye? Sukar....sukar.... sepayah Babah membesarkan lima anak daranya dan anak teruna tunggalnya. Babah is what we called him. He is the provider and the Chief of the house and of coz all the responsibility are all in his hands. No doubt that he is shoo firm and garang with us adik-beradik yang ada seribu satu macam ragam (tetapi among the six, I'm the nakal baik(s) person ever... hehehe!)

 C/Inspector 13825; Tuan Abd Ghafar bin Abdullah

Plus, Babah is a police officer and of cos cogankata "Tegas, Adil dan Saksama", "Bersih, Cekap, Amanah" dan lain-lain lagi bukan sahaja dipraktikkan untuk dirinya sendiri dan semasa di tempat kerja malahan terbawa-bawa sampai ke rumah. Owh, he is so dedicated with his work i tell you!

Babah is a very strong and hardworking person, as from my mommy's story, he joint the PDRM in the early 70s and he started from being a "prebet polis" and then he crawl until he manage to get himself a Chief Inspector title. That's always make us proud!

However, sekarang bila dah jadi orang pencen so macam-macam penyakit pencen datang. High Blood Pressure, Jantung, Kolestrol, Paru-paru, ulser perut, semuanya datang sekali gus. Tapi Babah kuat (..lah sangat!). Actually more to Ego aje, one of his personality yang tak pernah dapat dia buang hingga sekarang. If he says "A" so we should go for "A" also; not "B" or "C"; "a" kecik pon tak boleh! Whenever he made his decision, tak siapa pun yang nak patah cakap Babah ( except for Akak, she's a lot of different, but I think she's "cool", savior tu; macam Thunder Cat! hehe!)

Nevertheless, Babah tidak pernah paksa dalam sesuatu perkara yang kami mahukan. Kebanyakan benda especially on our choices of living, he leave us to decide. He is more on to give us guidance and advise. Tetapi, apa pun, Mommy tetap jadi orang pertama kami pilih untuk dengar masalah-masalah dan cerita-cerita kami.

Biar pun Babah macam tu, tapi saya pelik macam mana my Mommy boleh bertahan hidup dengan person yang macam Babah ni. Misteri!

Querry: Ada ke sesiapa yang nak marah kalau saya cakap saya ni "daddy's girl"? Haha! 
(ahhh... "gewdix" jer kau ni lily!)

Ahah! Saya ni anak bapak ke?
Bagi saya kami adik-beradik masing-masing ada pengalaman tersendiri; kenangan manis dan pahit bersama tuan pencen ni. Babah sekarang ni dah tak macam dulu, especially bila cucu-cucu dah berderet-deret. He is more nicer than before. *ehem*

After all, Babah always being nice to me, i still remember that he always comb my long+kusut hair. But not until the time when I'm going for standard 1, he cut off my hair kontot (boy-cut). Alahai, habis rambut mayang mengurai I..... sob! sob!


Sharing is Caring

And to all Bapa-bapa in the world
and especially to my Mr H.
Happy Father's Day
luv, Lily & Jasmin


P.S. 
Something to be justified here,well, i have reasons why i didn't write about my parent-in-law as we all understand, after we got married, our husband family is the first priority. To clarify all this, for me, i have my own ways and special days of celebrating and cherish them. Those days are the days where they accept me to be among the family and accept me as their own daughter-in-law. I want to make it special cos they are always special in my heart..........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails