Tuesday 8 June 2010

You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel

Here are some pictures which describes how beautiful and amazing of Besar Island, Johor, Malaysia.


The Sunrise
This picture is taken from Atok Boat

The White Sandy Beach
Our Own Private Beach

The Jetty of Kg Batu Hitam

 Boat Atok telah berabad usianya; 
yang maintain kuasa kuda and sudah membawa ramai orang ke pulau-pulau sekitarnya dan even membawa saya ke Pulau Aur....

Blue Sky
Pokok Nyiur melambai-lambai



P/S: These is my recent visit to my adopted-grandparents home since my last visit about 10 years back...So, please hold on for my upcoming entries regarding my activities on the island !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails