Monday 21 June 2010

Sincerely Made From the Heart!

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
~ Groucho Marx 
 
I'm on a time-travel mood now. Mengimbau kembali my old memories yang indah-indah. Zaman kenal-kenal, zaman cinta-cinta, masa bernikah, berkenduri-kendara, "menyalang", bergurau-senda and thousand of meaningful memories...


Kenangan pahit? Neeeehhh.... That was my motivation actually, tak pernah cuba lupakan atau buang terus. Well, to handle all those things, one of my solutions is I'll always have some cakes, it's really a good therapy. You Eat it, munch it, swallow it, keep in your stomach for a couple of days and throw it in the toilet, FLUSH away...!



Actually I nak cerita tentang cake. Actually, one of my office-mate asking me where to buy a beautiful nice cupcakes for her wedding and suddenly  pop up in mind to my wedding cake maker, Kak Maji. Well, i know her cos she's actually one of my Along friends. She is so brilliant in making such a cute wonderful amazing beautiful yummylicious cake and I always adore on her skills.


My wedding hantaran cake can be viewed in her website. The cake theme is flowers and butterfly.
The fondant is very nice to see and sweet to taste.
It was specially made by her and it was my beautiful 


Thanks a load! Kak Maji for my wonderfull wedding cake ! ! !
And i'm thinking of ordering for my Jasmin, her birthday cake soon in August but still sorting out what theme should it be......


P.S. Trying to be as positive as I can! Cheerio Lily!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails