Tuesday 1 June 2010

Let us Pray for the Jihad--ers!!!!

Happy June Everybody! Pejam celik makan tidur bangkit pergi kerja, kita dah berada di pertengahan tahun. Time flies very fast and my Jasmin is grown up fast and of cos me grown up older fast too (haaaiisshhhh!) 

Firstly , I thought nak update on our last weekend vacation to Pulau Besar, Johor, but unfortunately the pictures still not here with me, still waiting my sisters to email all of them, so maybe soon I update my entry on the vacation.

So it's June and I'm sure all people around the world are waiting for the big event (World Cup 2010 South Africa), However, I've been shocked by a news on the attacking of the Mavi Marmara Ship on a mission of LifeLine for Gaza and this is so terrifying where there are also 12 Malaysians on board.



Semoga Allah SWT melindungi orang-orang Islam yang berjihad ke jalan-Nya. Amin....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails