Tuesday 5 October 2010

Karma #5 Eat ♥ Pray ♥ Love

".....have you lost touch
with who you are
then risk everything
and let yourself go....."

Julia Robert - Ohhhh how i adore her so very much! She's shooo beautiful. Pretty woman! I still remember when my mommy gave to me my birthday card (i can't remember what year hehe!) and she paste a paper cutting of Julia Robert, hurmm I wonder whether i still keep the card or not. FYI, I have one huge box containing of all the cards, letters, postcards, brochures which I've been collected it since I was in school. Sayang nak buang bila orang dah bagi cantik-cantik. Especially card yang kawan-kawan buat sendiri. It shows that it is made sincerely for me. This brings me to the first day when I move out from my parents house, my hubby pelik cos I have a plenty of collection of "papers" which bring no meanings for him. Well, derrghhh mr husband, it's all MEMORIES!
Ever since the first time I love him, I've seen me inside him.
Everything seems so right being with him.
But not until that day, he's the one who made me lost again....
lilyabdghafar


Anyway, here I share the synopsis of the movie which I tak dapat nak pergi tengok kat cinema (dah dua tahun kalau tak silap tak jejak kaki kat TGV tuh semuanya kerana Cik Jasmin kita!)


Liz Gilbert (Julia Roberts) had everything a modern woman is supposed to dream of having – a husband, a house, a successful career – yet like so many others, she found herself lost, confused, and searching for what she really wanted in life. Newly divorced and at a crossroads, Gilbert steps out of her comfort zone, risking everything to change her life, embarking on a journey around the world that becomes a quest for self-discovery. In her travels, she discovers the true pleasure of nourishment by eating in Italy; the power of prayer in India, and, finally and unexpectedly, the inner peace and balance of true love in Bali. Based upon the bestselling memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love proves that there really is more than one way to let yourself go and see the world. (Source: Sony Pictures Releasing International )



But i have no worries, this is still helping ,

It is much much much more comfortable enjoying every single scene on my own bedroom..... (while kopek-ing Jasmin)


p.s.  

".....I'll find my love right after finish supper and start my tahajjud....."lilyabdghafar

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails